Join the Journey: Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is where rockets launch and inspiration begins. Includes: Space Shuttle Atlantis®, Shuttle Launch Experience®, Heroes and Legends featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® presented by Boeing®, Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour including Apollo/Saturn V Center, Journey to Mars: Explorers Wanted, Astronaut Encounter, IMAX® Theater 3D Films, Numerous Shows and Exhibit. More info at https://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/
Admission, Bus Tour and Private Lunch with an Astronaut: $75 per person
Enjoy a chef-prepared buffet lunch and meet a NASA astronaut. Imagine hearing about life in space from someone who has been there firsthand! You’ll enjoy a personal presentation by a veteran astronaut and an open question and answer session.
The tour is limited to the first 150 people to sign up.
Saturday March 17
Little Jake and the Soul Searchers
Sunday March 18
The Margarita Boys
Monday March 19
Tuesday March 20
Ugly Jersey and Fashion Show
Thursday March 22
Bike Florida Talent Show
FUN EVERY NIGHT!
Each night we will have something different and fun to keep you entertained at camp.
From live music to our very Talent Show, we promise you will have a great time.
Saturday, March 17: Little Jake and the Soul Searchers
TUESDAY, MARCH 20: UGLY JERSEY AND FASHION SHOW
Do you have a jersey that is uglier than Dave and Joy’s? If so, bring it to the Spring Tour and you could win a free 2019 Spring Tour registration!
Sunday, March 18: The Margarita Boys
The Margarita Boys frequently perform at the US’s most famous venues.
From tropical to rock, top 40 to country hits, this band does it all! The boys have opened for Train, toured the globe with Rounder Records, shared the stage with Ed King of Lynyrd Skynyrd and perform weekly at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville.
Get on your feet for a party like no other with The Margarita Boys!
Always playing what you love…
Wednesday, March 21: Movies Under the Stars
Monday, March 19: BMX Trickstars
Thursday, March 22: Bike Florida Talent Show
- Anyone and everyone can sign up. Bring your costumes, musical instruments, props, or just yourself! There will be a sound check and rehearsal prior to the show start.
- Takes place in the historic Titusville Playhouse, a short half mile walk from our campsite at Sand Point Park.
- Marcia Gaedke, Titusville Chamber of Commerce
- Edyie McCall, City of Titusville
- Steven Heron, Titusville Playhouse
- 1st Place: Free Registration to 2019 Spring Tour
- 2nd Place: $150 discount off ANY Bike Florida Tour in 2018 or 2019
- 3rd Place: $75 “Bike Florida Bucks” to be redeemed at merchandise tent.
Let the Games Begin!
At the end, blow off some steam playing corn hole or horseshoes!