Rent or Ship Your Bike
RENT OR SHIP YOUR BIKE
If you need to ship your bike, or are looking to rent a bike for the week, Coast to Coast Bicycle Company in Titusville is here to take care of you. Their shop is located in Titusville’s Welcome Center which is just a stone’s throw from our campsite at Sand Point Park, making it very easy and convenient to work with them.
Coast to Coast will gladly be a destination for shipments. The store is an official UPS/FedEX pick up point and can be used for shipping. Shipping costs will vary and over-sized boxes are subject to an overcharge. Cyclists are responsible for their own shipping costs but Coast to Coast can provide estimates.
To receive and assemble they will carefully unpack and inspect the bike, assemble the bike, and provide a pre-ride tune up. If the cyclist needs any extra repairs or parts that can be arranged as well.
Cyclists can also use the store location for disassembly, packing, and shipping home.
- Road Bikes with helmets: $40 per day.
- $120 per week/event.
Bike Shipment, Assembly, and Delivery:
- Assembly and tune up: $45.
- Disassembly and preparation for shipping with box: $45.
- Bicycle shipping to store WITHOUT assembly: $20.
- Bike delivery to local hotel (within15 miles): $25
- Bike delivery to Edgewater area (within 40 miles): $50